Alchemy was founded in 1996 by a small team of four with extraordinary vision. With consistent double digit sales growth, the team has grown to more than twenty, spread across Australia and New Zealand.
- 1996 – Alchemy established by Kerry Suckling, Brian Kent, John Farry & Marcelle van der Vlugt, with ownership split equally
- 2004 – International Foods Agencies (IFA) merges with Alchemy
- 2006 – Alchemy Australia opens office in Sydney
- 2011 – Alchemy’s NZ operations are merged and renamed as Alchemy Agencies Ltd
- 2014 – Alchemy Australia acquires Pacific Resins Coatings Division
- 2015 – Alchemy NZ secure distribution for Covestro, Lanxess & Tanatex (formerly distributed by Bayer NZ)